Our code of conduct, also called a code of ethics or ethical code, sets out the CLASS Locksmiths values, ethics, objective and responsibilities.
Engaging the services of CLASS Locksmiths for your locksmithing or security needs; you can be sure that you are dealing with a locksmith who:
- is a qualified and experienced security industry professional
- is licensed to operate as a locksmith under relevant State and Territory security industry legislation
- abides by an established code of ethics (see below) and code of conduct.
Class Locksmith Code of Conduct
CLASS Locksmith employees are required to contribute to the security of the community by acting with integrity and applying the highest moral values in every aspect of their business including:
- Behave honestly and with integrity.
- Act with care and diligence.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and without harassment.
- Comply with all applicable Australian laws.
- Comply with any lawful and reasonable direction by someone in authority.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Disclose, and take reasonable steps to avoid, any real or perceived conflict of interest.
- Use CLASS resources in a proper manner.
- Not provide false or misleading information in connection with employment at CLASS.
- Not make improper use of information in connection with employment at CLASS.
- Not make improper use of duties, role, status, power, or authority to gain benefit or advantage for self or another.
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the values, integrity and good reputation of CLASS.
- While on site at a Client’s premises comply with any other reasonable conduct that is required.
- Comply with CLASS OH&S procedures.
- Comply with CLASS Drug and Alcohol workplace policy.
- Comply with CLASS Business and Operational policies, procedures, and processes.
- Comply with CLASS Social Media guidelines.