Locksmith Prices, Rates, and Charges
Our basic locksmith prices, rates, and charges are detailed below. However we offer the complete range of locksmith services and locksmith products to Canberra and the surrounding region. If you have any questions regarding a particular service that is not covered below or if your situation is a little unique, please feel free to give us a call and speak with one of our staff. We are always happy to come to you and provide a free quote or advice on the best solution to suit your needs.
All work performed by CLASS Locksmiths is covered by warranty. Products are covered by the manufacturer’s terms (12 months warranty on average) and all labour is covered by a 3 month warranty.
Experience the best – you will notice the difference – the right job done right.
Business Hours Locksmith Prices
- ACT & Queanbeyan Service Call Price: $115.00
- Re-key Lock Price: $60 (includes the first two keys – $20 value)
- Fit Key to Lock Price: $60 (includes the first two keys – $20 value)
- Repairs to Locks Price**: Minimum $70 labour plus parts (depends on time required to do the repair)
Business Hours Lockout Prices
- Standard Automotive Lockout Price: $145 (including service call)
- Difficult Automotive Lockout Price: $275 (including service call)
- Domestic & Commercial Lockout Price: $145 (including service call)
(All above prices include GST)
For after hours emergency locksmith enquiries, including price, please call (02) 6280 6611 and speak directly to a qualified locksmith who will assist you with your enquiry.
- *The above locksmith prices are based on standard non-restricted locks, keys and basic vehicles. Non standard applications may vary in price so it is always recommended to discuss pricing with our serviceman before starting or when booking the job. We are more than happy to provide a quote before commencing work. Business hours 8:30 am to 5 pm Mon – Fri.
- **Prices provided for repairs are based on an average cost. The price may vary depending on complexity of the repair. Its always best to ask for an estimate when our serviceman arrives on site.