Locksmith Positions Vacant
CLASS Locksmiths have a number of locksmith positions vacant.
- Qualified or existing apprentice locksmith (see details below)
- New locksmith apprenticeship (no experience required) >click here for more details
This is a rare opportunity to join Canberra’s leading Locksmiths. If you are a qualified locksmith interested in a workshop role – or you are an existing apprentice locksmith – or you are interested in taking up a locksmith apprenticeship – we would like to hear from you.
We appreciate that all enquiries need to be kept confidential – especially if you are looking to change your employer.
Above award wages and performance bonuses.
Email your resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are involved in all aspects of locksmithing including:
- Automotive – Lockouts, fitting keys, repairs, electronic transponder systems
- Safes – Safe cracking, fitting keys, picking locks, electronic safe locks
- Workshop – Cutting keys, repairing locks, building key systems, counter sales
- On Road – Fitting locks, repairs, picking locks, installations
- Key Systems – Design, Build, Install
- Access Control – Design, Build, Install
Training will be provided as required.
We are looking for the following qualities in our applicants:
- Well presented and tidy personal appearance
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and listen
- No criminal record (Police checks are standard)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willing to work weekends and after hours
- Work well within a team environment
- Familiar with working with tools and with their hands
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Hold a current drivers licence