CLASS Locksmiths – Master Key System Solution
CLASS Locksmiths Canberra – Master Key System solution specialists
Master Key Systems play a critical role in the area of physical security. They are used to control access to perimeters, entire buildings, and specified spaces within a building (e.g. floors, offices, storerooms, cupboards, stairwells, etc).
CLASS has a team of highly trained and experienced specialists who will help you:
- select the most appropriate master key system solution
- key and cylinder hardware system
- design strategy
- policies and processes
- to meet your required level of security and budget
- develop and implement the secure master key solution to provide maximum integrity of access and future expansion capability
- develop and implement key control policies and processes to safeguard the life, property, and security of people and assets
Some of our master key system solutions also prevent and detect unauthorised access to facilities and other assets.
Demonstrated experience and capability
CLASS Locksmiths is at the forefront of computer-designed Master Key Systems and has designed, installed, and maintained thousands of key systems.
As our successful track record proves, we excel in:
- developing, implementing and supporting large complex systems
- in-built flexibility of design to cater for lifecycle changes and growth
- best practice key management systems and policies to safeguard the life, property, and security of people and assets.
Our Key Performance Indicators track all our key system projects to ensure:
- they are delivered on time
- within budget
- with no customer complaints
- and no WHSE incidents (Work Health Safety and Environment).
Maximum Data Security
We manage the ongoing maintenance of the vast majority of the key systems. This includes storing all data records associated with the system. These records include:
- key system initial design documentation
- key system changes
- users authorised to request keys and cylinders
- Key and Cylinder requests.
All data records associated with your system are stored in a highly protected physical and cyber environment with no connection to the internet. This provides maximum data security and prevents internet hacking of the data.
(We have also designed and implemented systems for a few very large client organisations that manage the maintenance and system data records themselves).
We bring added value in the actual design of the key system to ensure:
- integrity of the system
- flexibility for ease of maintenance and future expansion.
We use state-of-the-art computer systems (such as Pro Master) to manage the authorisation of key requests and the ongoing management of key systems to ensure 100% ongoing system integrity.
Our policies on Research and Development, Formalised Staff Development Reviews and Plans, and Apprenticeships ensure we are continually enhancing our capability, staying abreast of technology, constantly upgrading our skills, and training the next generation of locksmiths.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement of our methodologies, systems, and processes to manage risk and eliminate defects; as is evidenced by meeting our quality KPI goals.
Our project managers and staff have extensive experience with large multi-faceted projects.
Our Project Management Methodology ensures that the critical elements of scope, risk, design, development, and installation are successfully managed to achieve the aims and objectives of the project including a quality goal of zero defects.
Experienced and highly qualified team
Our people are specialists in their own rights and backed by years of experience in the industry and at CLASS Locksmiths. We have a low turnover of staff which means our team is tightly knit and intimately familiar with our policies, processes, systems and procedures, and customer relations requirements.
Our team includes:
- Master Locksmiths
- Key Systems Specialists
- Security Consultants
- Expert Safe Specialists
- SCEC approved locksmiths (Australian Government – Security Construction and Equipment Committee)
- Experts in project management, service delivery, and high quality master key systems
Best practice, industry capability
CLASS Locksmiths are authorised agents for a large number of key systems including the following high security systems:
- EVVA 4KS – maximum security – SCEC approved
- Australian Lock Company – BiLock Exclusive – SCEC approved
- Assa Abloy Protec/Cliq including Protec 2 – SCEC approved
- EKA – Cyberlock – SCEC approved
- Master Locksmiths – ML20
We continually invest in our capability and the future through:
- Ongoing training and development of our staff
- Indenturing new locksmith apprentices each year
- Upgrading our technologies, plant and equipment, processes, and procedures
- Fostering a company culture of committed customer care and service
Our commitment to continuous improvement extends to our people, our capability, and continuous learning. Through our annual development review process we review and monitor staff development and training. Because of a shortage of qualified locksmiths in Canberra we take on new apprentices each year to “grow our own” to secure future capability.
We invest in external and internal training to build our capacity in many areas including, importantly, communications. We have a strong listening culture as a result and are trained to ask the right questions, explain options and work to address customer needs.
Our Operational Management Plan metrics measure our performance and improve our ability to deliver high quality services and solutions on time, meeting our commitments, and in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.
Our large fleet of service vans and commercial support vehicles enables us to service an ongoing mix of projects and jobs, large and small, urgent and non-urgent, highly complex or straightforward.
It also allows us to provide an emergency service 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Demonstrated ability to meet short lead times
CLASS has demonstrated its ability to meet short timeframes across many of our master key system installation projects. As CLASS is often the last trade to install on a project, the head contractor’s project manager will be coordinating the restricted cylinder installation to fit in with a practical completion date, often on a very tight timeframe. CLASS has demonstrated a willingness to work with construction project managers and has a track record of meeting short timeframes.