Why CLASS Locksmiths?There are many reasons why CLASS Locksmiths is your “go to” provider of locksmith systems, hardware, and service.
DependableWith lock and safe services you need a dependable company, available 24-7 and 365 days a year, that offers qualified, fully licensed and experienced locksmiths and support staff.
Solid track recordCLASS stands for complete lock and safe services. We are locally owned and operated and inherently part of the Canberra community. We’ve been operating in the ACT and surrounding region for more than 30 years so you can rely on us being around to continue to help you with the best security solution for your budget and needs. We have a fleet of fully equipped mobile service vans that provide complete lock and safe services, to your door, quickly and efficiently. We sell and install a wide range of products. We also service, maintain them and repair them. It’s a cradle-to-grave operation you can count on, and that includes for government, commercial and residential clients. And our products are backed by manufacturer warranties and service guarantees. That’s “why Class Locksmiths”?
We save you money
- Quality security products–last longer, reliable, offer excellent value for money.
- Qualified, licensed, experienced Master Locksmiths–professional, efficient and offer quality workmanship so you have less call outs.
- Mobile service vans–we can come to you on site, saving you non-billable travel time.
- Free 6-point security check–we offer free and no-obligation assessments and quotes.
- Three-month warranty on locksmith work–no additional cost to you.
- Manufacture warranty on security products–no additional cost to you.
More reasons to use us
- Reliable–you can count on our dependability, honesty and accuracy.
- Responsible–you can count on us to fulfill our role, operate ethically and be answerable for results.
- Professional–you can count on our specialised knowledge and expertise and our highly competent team.
- Caring–you can count on us to go that extra mile and always in a considered and helpful way.
- On top of our game–we continually invest in our capability through ongoing training and development, continually upgrading our technology, plant and equipment and monitoring and refining our process and procedures.
- Government approved specialists–our locksmiths are fully qualified, SCEC approved and have appropriate security clearances for government work.