Lockwood 3580 Short Backset Mortice Lock Series
Lockwood Synergy Series Short Backset Combination Locks are made of the finest materials, with the easy action and solid feel of the world’s finest locks.
Various latching functions operated generally by outside or inside handles, except when locked by key outside or by key or turnknob inside. For ease of selection specify primary lock i.e, 3582SC. This lock can then be easily adapted to function required.
Features of the Lockwood Synergy Series Short Backset Combination Locks
Single Action Escape
Both lockset and furniture are reversible without disassembly.
Compatible with Lockwood 4800 and 5800 Series Furniture.
Furniture Plates and Lever Handles
Case and Cover Plates
- High purity zinc alloy cases
- Brass cover plates provided for all finishes
23mm standard backset, extended backsets of 25.4mm, 30mm and 38mm are available on application
- Latchbolts are 15mm, stainless steel
- Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latchbolt
- This auxiliary bolt retracts when the main latchbolt is withdrawn when the door is closed
High-grade spring steel material, corrosion protected.
Cylinder Retaining Pin
Hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected
- Timber doors: 32 to 50mm
- These locks are available with a long coverplate, strike and screws to suit timber doors and jambs
- Metal doors: 35 to 50mm
- Suits hollow-style aluminium door sections with 37mm minimum internal depth
5 pin tumbler mechanism, standard Lockwood oval shaped, brass cylinders and brass barrels
Standard 3580 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform to physical security Level S2 Australian Lock Standard AS4145.2:1993.
Conformance to physical security Level S3 available on application.
All 3580 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform to durability level D3 Australian Lock Standard AS4145.2:1993.