S&G 2740B Safe Lock
- SCEC approved for Class A, Class B and Class B+ containers.
- Advanced electromechanical design that offers an exceptional level of security in an easy to operate safe lock.
- Dials faster than any other lock in it’s category (dial direct to combination numbers without counting dial rotations).
- Twenty man hours resistance to expert manipulation.
- Built in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
- Simplified installation process significantly decreases installation time and reduces the likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
- SCEC approval level SL4.
- Change key for quick, easy combination changing is included with each lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist 270kgs of force.
- The lock case uses the standard footprint.
- Single user and dual control modes of operation are selectable and changeable at any time.
- The use of internal batteries allows for a straight forward, robust lock design.
- The lock cover is retained on the lock whenever the bolt is retracted.