The ML20 Restricted Key System is a versatile multi-profile in-line restricted keying system. It has been designed by the best in the industry for the Master Locksmiths Association (MLAA) and is supplied exclusively by authorised MLAA members (such as CLASS Locksmiths).
The system provides four anti-pick high-security profiles or keyways (A, B, C, & M). This makes it suitable for systems of all sizes – from small restricted keying systems to very complex multi-profile systems.
The ML20 Restricted Key System caters for a range of 52 different barrels to suit almost every type of Lock. This means in most cases there is no need to change the existing door hardware.
- Small Business
ML20 Restricted Key System Features:
- Australian design for Australian conditions
- Developed for the Master Locksmiths Association (MLAA)
- Supplied exclusively by MLAA members such as CLASS Locksmiths
- Patent protected until 2030 against unauthorised duplication
- Four different key profiles caters for multi-profile sites
- Massive range of 52 different barrel types
- Superior key profile design ensure accurate clamping and cutting
- Anti-pick key profiles & anti-drill components
- High quality nickel silver keys – strong and durable
- Precision colour inserts for easy identification
- Comprehensive range to suit the majority of commercial door hardware in Australia
- Highest security inline restricted key system