Lockwood 001 Deadlatch
Designed in Australia, the Lockwood 001 Deadlatch incorporates innovative safety features including Safety Release™ and LockAlert® offering market-leading performance and reliability for your home.
Features of the 001 Double Cylinder Deadlatch
- Available in Knob and Lever versions
- Conforms to the security and durability requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008 | SL7D8C6
- Cut-resistant Stainless Steel Bolt
- 11 concealed anchorage points and a door frame strengthener that combine to offer high security protection
- Hold back function that allows you to use the door in passage mode
High purity zinc alloy.
Stainless steel 18mm projection.
30 – 45mm.
3mm thick packer plates are available, these packers are installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
- Internal and external 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinders and brass barrels
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
- Everbrass EVB
- Satin Chrome Pearl SP
- Chrome Plate CP
- Brown BRN