Lockwood Onyx Sliding Door Deadlock
The Lockwood Onyx sliding door deadlock range incorporates advanced security and safety features making this product the ideal choice for sliding patio door applications.
Style and Function
This range takes design cues from contemporary architectural styling and complements several of Lockwood’s most popular levers to provide a harmonious look and feel throughout the home. The functionality of the Onyx range has been enhanced by the intuitive operation of the unique sliding snib and the innovative LockAlert feature that indicates the lock status at a glance.
Surface mounted lockset suitable for use with most aluminium and timber sliding doors. The flexible chassis coupled with innovative design features results in a non-handed product that is extremely easy to install and suitable for new and most retrofit applications.
Features of the Onyx Sliding Patio Door Lock
- Twin locking beaks for added security
- Door Close Detect button (DCD) anti slam feature protects locking beaks from accidental damage
- LockAlert® indicator shows lockset status at a glance
- DualSelect® enables two stage key locking
- Safety Release™ function minimises the risk of being locked in
- Ergonomic sliding snib with intuitive downward motion to unlock
Strength and Durability
Made to the highest quality levels, the Onyx range satisfies the Australian Standard requirements for strength and durability.
A wide selection of furniture options are available in the Onyx range to suit various sliding door applications. The range includes internal D handles and slim pulls and a variety of external furniture and strike options.