Lockwood 680 Patio Bolt
The Lockwood 680 Patio Bolt is a strong, heavy duty, surface mounted product designed to improve security in a range of residential sliding and hinge door applications.
It is easy to install and has been designed to suit a wide range of aluminium and timber sliding patio and hinge door applications.
It is offered in gold, chrome plate, satin chrome pearl and a range of powdercoat finishes.
Features of the 680 Patio Bolt
- Easy to install
- High purity high pressure zinc alloy case
- Steel, zinc plated bolt
- Concealed fixing by conventional cross recess head screws
- Solid brass 5 pin cylinder
- Can be keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed, maison keyed or construction keyed in Lockwood C4 5 and 6 pin, Generation Six and Twin keying systems
- Exceeds Australian Standard 4145.2-2008, Mechanical Locksets for Doors and Windows in Buildings, to Level SL6 – with standard length bolt, to Level SL4