Whitco Window Winder
Chain type operator provides CYL4® locking for awning windows. Suitable for aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges or non friction stays.
Available Keyed Alike for one key convenience with all door and window locks that use a 5 pin C4 key.
Features of the CYL4® Lockable Chainwinder
- CYL4® One Key Security – Can be matched to most door locks for one key convenience
- Suits aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges, or non friction stays
- Smooth operation
- Through flyscreen operation
- Push button to lock, key to unlock
- Less than 1 mm between locking points
- Maximum opening 300 mm, 19 handle turns to fully open
- Can be wound closed when locked
- Hooded sash bracket prevents chain being dis-engaged from sash
- Zinc diecast Security Sash plate
- Standard and one way fixing screws supplied
- Retrofits existing MK7 and MK8 Whitco chainwinder models
- Foldable knob in handle reduces width preventing damage and interference with blinds
- Restricted opening versions available.
- Zinc diecast body and mechanism, Passivated Zinc steel base plate and Passivated Zinc steel chain
- Corrosion resistant version available with
- Stainless Steel chain and Stainless Steel base plate
- Residential pack available with printed instructions on sealed poly bag
- Exceeds the requirements of Australian window lock standard AS4145.3 – 2001 level DW2SW2K1
- Restricted opening version can satisfy pool regulation requirements